IVY GROVE SURGERY ivy.gs CoronavirusCovid Covid vacc Self-care Self-refer Symptoms Help GP 2.0 Register 111 online  

Health Visitor SHORTCUT ivy.gs/e-hv

This is a self-referral/self-help advice page for your condition

Your condition is best managed by contacting your health visitor


Anyone who has safeguarding concerns regarding the welfare of an adult or child has a duty to report these concerns to social services - it does not need to go via a GP first.

What example conditions does this service deal with?

  • Abuse concerns
  • Baby colic
  • Behaviour issues
  • Breast/bottle advice
  • Constipation
  • Feeding & weaning advice
  • Healthy eating
  • Hearing/speech issues
  • Normal development
  • Poor/faltering growth
  • Postnatal blues
  • Preschool issues
  • Support at home

Does this service accept self-referral?

You can self-refer to this service without seeing or speaking to a GP first

How do I get to this service?

The health visiting service is based at Ripley Hospital.

Is there more info that I can look at?

Social services

How do I find this page in future?

Bookmark this page in your browser by pressing CTRL and D or type the shortcut ivy.gs/e-hv

Are there any other services I can refer myself to?

Please see our index of services or type the shortcut ivy.gs/e-index

Health Visitor